WHAT ARE THE GAMES
Join 800 movers and shakers from the innovation economy as we compete to support youth entrepreneurship and raise over $100K for BUILD Boston. All are invited, everyone from startups and investors, to large tech companies and everyone in between. There is something for everyone at the Games, challenging both your mental strength and athletic prowess, ranging from ping-pong to trivia, Dance Dance Revolution to TUGG of War. Grab your coworkers, register as a team, show up for a fun-filled day of team building, and play to win.
HOW DO THE GAMES WORK?
- 10 "countries" compete against each other in the Games
- Each country has 50 people, which may include participants representing 1-10 companies.
- You must have a minimum of 5 people in your group to register for the Games (no individual registrations permitted)
- Participants can compete in as many games as they want
- The Games include team sports (e.g. volleyball) and individual events
- 200+ spectators will be cheering you on
- No pre-registration of games required
More Questions? Check out the FAQs
Do I need to be athletic to participate?
- You don't need to be a hardcore athlete to have fun, there are both athletic and mental games suited for all skill levels.
- Participants simply show up and start competing. Team games require registration on site, but all other games are open to all other participants. Whoever scores the highest wins!
- Prizes are awarded to the winners of each individual event and to the country that has the most number of 1st place wins.
SIGN UP YOUR TEAM
- Teams can range anywhere from 5 - 50 people (1 country = 50 people)
- You must purchase at least 5 tickets. No individual tickets will be sold.
- If you have a preference, you may choose which country you would like to play for
- If you have any less than 50 people in your group, we will automatically team you up with players from other companies. It's a great way to meet new people!