WHAT ARE THE GAMES
800 hard charging entrepreneurs, investors and community supporters from the innovation economy battling in over 25 athletic games and mental challenges for the gold to benefit BUILD Boston. Individual, small team and large team events available. Don't worry, you don't need to be a hard core athlete, there are games for everyone. Come with your colleagues, friends, clients, investors and flex your athletic and business savvy. We'll have food, beer, photo stations, performances, music and more!
HOW DO THE GAMES WORK
- 10 countries compete in a variety of sporting events
- Participants can compete in as many games as they want
- 200+ spectators cheering you on
- No pre-registration of games required
A LOOK AT SOME OF THE GAMES
1 mile run: Engineers, C-Level, VC, Open Women, Open Men
200 meter dash
60 yard dash
Big Foot Race
Crosfit Abs of Steel Station
Dance Dance revolution
Equinox World's Strongest Man & women
Inflatable Obstacle Course
Jump Rope Challenge
Nerf Gun Shooting
Pony Hop Race
Relay Race (Potato Sack, etc.)
Three Point Challenge
TUGG of War
WHO DO THE GAMES BENEFIT: BUILD BOSTON
BUILD’s mission is to use entrepreneurship to excite and propel disengaged, low-income students through high school to college success. BUILD's four-year experiential learning program helps students develop their own business ideas, write business plans, pitch to funders and launch real businesses. 99% of BUILD's students are accepted to college. Learn more about BUILD at build.org/boston.
SIGN UP YOUR TEAM
- You must sign up as a team to participate in the games.
- Teams can be 5 - 40 people.
- If you are a team of 40 you can choose the country you would like to represent.
- If you are a smaller team, you can let us know which other companies you'd like to play with or we will assign you at random.
Need help sponsoring your team? Ask your investors, partners or other community supporters (e.g., law firms, banks) or team up with other companies in town.
Have questions about the games? Contact TUGG's Community & Events Manager, Krysta Voskowsky at firstname.lastname@example.org