Connecting BOSTech for a better community.
One sponsorship with multiple opportunities to engage! TUGG partners with tech companies and service providers who prioritize community involvement to establish custom annual plans focused on making giving back an integral and fun part of their company’s culture.
Our annual partners commit and plan charitable giving to TUGG 1x per year.
To date our community has backed 41 nonprofits with over $1M in grant funding distributed.
Since our founding TUGG’s goal has to democratize giving back. All companies are treated equally, no matter what size. Our model is simple, pay what you can.
We have established the guide below to give you a sense of how we think about giving levels for either technology companies or service providers.
$50k+ Annual Giving
You hare a clear market leader in your space and are a pillar in the Boston technology community. You have over 200 employees based in the Boston area.
$30k Annual Giving
You have over 100 employees based in the Boston area and have raised $50M-$70M in financing over the life of the company.
$20k Annual Giving
You have ~50 employees based in Boston and have raised $10M-$30M in financing over the life of the company.
$10k Annual Giving
You have ~20 employees based in Boston and have recently closed $5M-$7M in financing.
Get in to Give Back
Join Boston’s tech leaders as an annual partner. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Benefits for Annual Partnership
- Logo included on TUGG’s website
- Logo included on event websites and marketing materials for ALL TUGG events
- Monthly tweets highlighting your company to TUGG’s 3k followers
- Wine Party. Tickets for your team to attend
- Tickets to all TUGG micro-federated events, subject to availability and offered on a first-come-first-serve basis
Volunteer Service Engagements
- Tech Gives Back Day of Service: Custom project for your company/group
- Early Access to three other service days/evenings throughout the year
Promotion of custom philanthropic events hosted by your company to our distribution list of 12k+ technology community members (e.g. Open House with optional donations to TUGG).